God has blessed us with wonderful Family and Friends.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Kyla....
Happy Birthday Kyla. We sure hope you have a great birthday on Saturday, you deserve it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thank so much you guys!!! Yall are the best friends!! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I had a great day. Didn't do much! PS. LOVE the birthday card!! Yall are the coolest couple EVER!!! Thanks again. I posted new photos of my curtains that I worked out.
http://blog.weis-web.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=32 under our house.
1 comment:
Thank so much you guys!!! Yall are the best friends!! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! I had a great day. Didn't do much! PS. LOVE the birthday card!! Yall are the coolest couple EVER!!!
Thanks again. I posted new photos of my curtains that I worked out.
http://blog.weis-web.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=32
under our house.
I will call you sometime today!
Love ya!
Kyla
Post a Comment